ACES Bird Club Membership
$250.00 Annual Membership | $50.00 tax deductible, $200 funds our birding programs directly
Join the ACES Birding Club (ABC) to deepen your own personal birding journey. As birders, we know how our own lives have been changed for the better by being exposed to the wonder of birds and the fellowship of birders. By connecting with other birders on a local level, ABC members can quickly share information on local and regional species such as rare bird sightings, migration patterns or new birding events. As a Bird Club member, it's easy to seek assistance with finding a specific bird you want to see or to identify an unknown species.
- Unlimited morning and evening birding classes with ACES for one year for one family member - we offer more than 25 birding outings throughout the year: weekly birding sessions June - September and monthly birding sessions October - May
- Invitations to special ACES Bird Club member birding outings throughout the year
- Discounts on binoculars, scopes, and other birding gear at The Fat Robin (Check out their website to learn about their merchandise then call directly (1-866-FAT-ROBIN • 1-866-328-7624) to receive the discount. Tell them you are an A.B.C. (Aspen Bird Club) member)
- Reduced rates on ACES classes, camps, events, and gift shop purchases
- Early access and registration to select events including Farm to Table Dinners, Evening on the Lake, and ACES Harvest Party
- Exclusive invitations to annual membership dinners, including Picnic on the Preserve at Hallam Lake and Fall Colors Potluck at the Catto Center at Toklat
- Free admission to winter speaker series Potbelly Perspectives
- Reciprocal benefits at over 100 nature centers across the U.S. via A.N.C.A.
- Mailed copy of ACES' Annual Report of The State of the Forest Report
- A community built around nature, education, and conservation
Membership in ABC will take you further along your own personal birding journey. By connecting with other birders on a local level, ABC members can quickly share information on local and regional species such as rare bird sightings, migration patterns or new birding events. Being connected to other expert birders also allows members to easily seek assistance with finding a specific bird they want to see or to identify an unknown species.
Joining the ABC gives you immediate access to a network of friendly, passionate birders in the valley. You'll find folks that can help you solve identification puzzles, or give you directions to species you've long hoped to see. And you'll discover cool new ways to share your own birding experience and perspective.
As birders, we know how our own lives have been changed for the better by being exposed to the wonder of birds and the fellowship of birders. Membership in the ABC gives you targeted, effective way to support birding at ACES, as all ABC membership funds will directly fund our birding program.
For more information about ACES Memberships, contact Christina Green, Development Coordinator, at [email protected] or 970.925.5756. Aspen Center for Environmental Studies is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All gifts are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.