$50,000.00 Annual Donor Circles Membership
- Discounts on ACES classes, camps, events, and gift shop purchases
- Early access and registration to select events including Farm to Table Dinners and ACES Harvest Party. Reserved parking at ACES Harvest Party.
- Free admission to winter speaker series Potbelly Perspectives
- Access to annual membership dinners, including Picnic on the Preserve at Hallam Lake and Fall Colors Potlluck at the Catto Center at Toklat
- Reciprocal benefits at over 100 nature centers across the U.S. via A.N.C.A.
- Recognition in ACES' Annual Report
- Recognition at ACES' Nature Center at Hallam Lake
- Mailed copy of ACES' Annual Report of The State of the Forest Report
- Opportunity to host private events at Hallam Lake or Rock Bottom Ranch
- Advance opportunity to purchase our limited-number holiday hams and turkeys from Rock Bottom Ranch
- Complimentary Aspen or Snowmass snowshoe tour for two. Contact Jim Kravitz, Naturalist Programs Director, at [email protected] to arrange
- One complimentary gift membership to share with a friend. Contact Emily Taylor, Development Manager, at [email protected] to redeem
- Special invitations to cocktail receptions and dinners, including receptions with our Jessica Catto Dialogue speakers and An Evening on the Lake
- Personal tour of ACES sites with Chris Lane, Chief Executive Officer. Contact Chris Lane at [email protected] to arrange
- Private tour of your choice with ACES’ Director of Naturalist Program for up to five guests. Contact Jim Kravitz, Naturalist Programs Director, at [email protected] to arrange
- Special sustainable holiday gift from ACES
- Ashcroft tour for two with lunch at Pine Creek Cookhouse with Chris Lane, Chief Executive Officer. Contact Chris Lane at [email protected] to arrange
- Reserved seating at all ACES events
- Additional benefits and naming opportunities based on the donor’s areas of interest
For more information or to discuss membership in ACES’ Donor Circles, please contact Christy Mahon, Development Director at [email protected] or 970.925.5756. Aspen Center for Environmental Studies is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All gifts are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.