We can always use an extra pair of hands or the donation of special skills. Whether it is helping out teaching classes with kids and adults, working to maintain the Hallam Lake nature preserve and garden, or working at Rock Bottom Ranch there is always lots to do at ACES! We greatly value the time and energy our volunteers invest, and in return we work hard to provide an interesting and educational volunteer experience.
- Help with maintenance of the Hallam Lake garden throughout the growing season
- Maintain Hallam Lake bike fleet in the summer
- Assist teaching kids classes in the summer (see "Summer Programs Helper" page in menu on left).
- Beaver dam maintenence (spring and fall)
- Trail work (as needed, summer)
- Help with Potbelly Perspective Slideshow Series (Wednesdays, January through March
- Administrative tasks
- Auto/mechanic skills
- Carpentry skills: help with various repair/maintenance projects