Black Bear Membership
$600.00 Annual Membership
- Complementary Aspen or Snowmass snowshoe tour for two. Contact Jim Kravitz, Naturalist Programs Director, at [email protected] to arrange, or call 970-925-5756.
- Opportunity to host private events at Hallam Lake or Rock Bottom Ranch
- Advance opportunity to purchase our limited-number holiday hams and turkeys from Rock Bottom Ranch
- Recognition in ACES' Annual Report
- Discounts on ACES classes, camps, events, and gift shop purchases
- Early access and registration to select events including Farm to Table Dinners and ACES Harvest Party
- Free admission to winter speaker series Potbelly Perspectives
- Access to annual membership dinners, including Picnic on the Preserve at Hallam Lake and Fall Colors Potlluck at the Catto Center at Toklat.
- Reciprocal benefits at over 100 nature centers across the U.S. via A.N.C.A.
- Mailed copy of ACES' Annual Report of The State of the Forest Report