Snowmass Ski Tour
Drop in at the Wapiti Wildlife Center at the top of the Elk Camp lift to ski a run with a Naturalist from Aspen Center for Environmental Studies. Learn about wildlife adaptations in winter, tracking, avalanches, and more.
- Offered at 11AM and 1PM every day when the Elk Camp lift is operating.
- Tours are complimentary.
- Meet guide inside the Wapiti Wildlife Center. Please arrive at least five minutes before the start of the tour.
- Tours require intermediate skiing ability and take place on blue or green runs and are held at a leisurely pace.
- No reservations.
- Call ACES at (970) 925-5756 during open hours (Monday - Friday, 9AM - 5PM) with any questions.
- Tours made possible through a partnership between ACES, Aspen Skiing Company, and the White River National Forest (USFS).
The Wapiti Wildlife Center offers free hot chocolate and ACES Naturalists are available at the Center when there is not a ski tour. Come in for a ski break and learn about the Rocky Mountains!
Topics:Snowshoe and Ski Tours
Twice daily starting Dec. 16, 11am & 1pm