Weave in and out of serene spruce and fir forests as you take in Aspen's majestic vistas from Richmond Ridge with a knowledgeable Naturalist on this two-hour guided snowshoe tour. Learn about wildlife in winter, tracking, mountain ecology, Aspen history, avalanches, winter habitats, and more. Click here to watch a video clip, produced by Aspen 82, about our snowshoe tours.
- Every day at 10AM and 1PM. Meet guide at the top of Aspen Mountain, in front of the Silver Queen gondola.
- Purchase tickets at any lift ticket office. Please allow 30 minutes before the tour for ticket purchase and gondola ride.
- Prices: $61 Adults, $41 Youth (7-17 years) and Seniors (over 65 years).
- If you have your own lift ticket tour prices are: $39 Adults, $30 Youth & Senior
- Tour price includes snack and warm drink, gondola ride, snowshoes, knowledgeable guide, and basic snowshoeing instruction.
- Approximately 1.5 miles round trip. Tours take place on gentle terrain and are held at a leisurely pace.
- Warm boots, winter clothing, sunscreen, and water are strongly recommended.
- Ages 7 and up.
- No reservations.
- Call ACES during open hours (Monday - Friday, 9AM - 5PM) with any questions.
Tours are made possible through a partnership between ACES, Aspen Skiing Company, and the White River National Forest (USFS).
ACES members at the $500+ level receive a free Aspen Mountain or Snowmass snowshoe walk for two. To set up your complimentary tour, please contact Christy Mahon, Development Director at 970-925-5756 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ages: 7 and older
12/12/2016 - 4/14/2017
10AM & 1PM
Richmond Ridge, Aspen Mountain