ACES' Potbelly Perspectives speaker series features Aspen locals and visitors who share their exciting accounts of world travel and adventure through images and stories.
This winter, Potbelly Perspectives will take place every Wednesday from January 5 - February 2 at 6pm at Hallam Lake. This series provides an opportunity for community-building and story-telling that engages Aspen locals and visitors alike.
Potbelly Perspectives are free for members, and $5 for non-members.
Winter 2022 Lineup
Click the titles to learn more & register now!
- January 5 | Dancing with Lightning: Setting the Self-Support Female Fastest Known Time on the Colorado Trail | Nika Meyers
- January 12 | The Range Traverse: Circumnavigating the Roaring Fork Watershed on Foot | Tait Andersen
- January 19 | Out in the West: A Gay Photographers Journey To Finding Community in the Ski Industry | Stephen Shelesky
- January 26 | Rhinos, Running, and Rangers: Protecting Kenya's Wildlife Heritage | Christy Mahon and Robin Severy
- February 2 | Every Single Street: Reimagining our Urban Landscape through Mindful Endurance | Rickey Gates