Postponed until 2022
ACES' Potbelly Perspectives speaker series features Aspen locals and visitors who share their exciting accounts of world travel and adventure through images and stories.
Usually, from January through March, this speaker series takes place every Wednesday evening at 7PM at Hallam Lake, providing an opportunity for community-building and story-telling that engages Aspen locals and visitors alike. Tea, donated by Two Leaves Tea Company, beer donated by Breckenridge Brewery, and Paradise Bakery cookies are offered. We have cancelled this year's series, and look forward to gathering in person with you next year.
2020's Potbelly Perspectives schedule:
- January 8 | Rugged Happiness: Setting the Unsupported Female Fastest Known Time on Vermont's Long Trail | Nika Meyers
- January 15 | The Last Descent of the Blue Nile | Curtis Berklund & Scott Lacy
- January 22 | Walk the Parks: 10,000 Miles, 30 National Parks, 2 Feet, 1 Dream | Blake Robinson
- January 29 | Two Sides of Kangchenjung: Healthy Rainforest, Retreating Glaciers | Dave Reed
- February 5 | Broadcasting from the Alaskan Bush: A Young Reporter's Summer of Salmon | Alex Hager
- February 12 | Discovering the Yukon Wilderness by Paddleboard | Jordan Curet
- February 19 | Tales from Toklat | Trevor Washko
- February 26 | 30 Days of Dawn: Rising with the Sun in the Roaring Fork Valley | Craig Turpin
- March 4 | Sun, Snow, and Silence: A Solo Hike Across the Colorado Plateau | Veronica Reardon