This hike has it all: join a Naturalist guide to explore the historic silver mining ghost town of Ashcroft, wander up along Castle Creek encountering wildflower meadows and spectacular mountain vistas. This enriching Aspen activity includes a gourmet lunch at the Pine Creek Cookhouse, which can either be a prixe fixe for $90 or you may order a la carte.
- May through September, offered daily
- 3.5 miles round trip (3-5 hours including lunch)
- Meet at the Ashcroft Ghost town at 10:30am
- Trailhead elevation 9,500 ft, Pine Creek Cookhouse 9,800 ft
- Easy/moderate hiking
- $90 includes hike, lunch, tax, and tip (unless ordering a la carte)
- Reservation necessary, call Jim Kravitz at (970) 925 5756 or click here to schedule your adventure.